It’s very easy to install your textures, backgrounds, borders and presets into ON1 Perfect Photo Suite or Photo 10 using the Extras Manager. We have a video entitled “How to import textures and presets into ON1”. The video walks thru the process so please refer to the video should you need clarification on these steps.
With the software open, Select File>Manage Extras from the drop down menu bar. When the Extras Manager dialog box opens:
- Click on the "Textures" category heading in the left hand panel.
- Click "Import" at the bottom left of the panel.
- In the navigation window that opens, steer to your Photomorphis textures folder and click on it to open it.
- Select all of the jpeg files. (Not the PDF's)
- Click "Open"
- A dialog box will appear titled "Choose Category". Click on the list to expand it and select "Add Category" at the top of the list.
- A "Category Name" box will appear with the name of the folder automatically filled in. Click OK.
- Click OK again to accept that new category.
- A progress panel showing your textures being imported will appear and after the files are imported you will get a message stating "XX files were imported successfully, there were no errors". Click "Close".
- You will see your new textures listed in the right hand panel of the Extras Manager with a thumbnail and name.
- Select "Close to conclude the import.
You will now find these files in your "My Extras" folder under the "Extras" tab in the left hand navigation pane in the Layers Module. In addition you will find them in the Texturizer filter in the Effects Module.
You can find more information about Perfect Photo Suite, Perfect Effects and Photo 10 at the ON1 Support desk.
Related: See all the textures in the Photomorphis Texture Store.