- First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
- Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
- In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a new folder where you’d like to place your new preset and give it a name. (To create a new folder, right-click anywhere within the Presets pane and choose “New Folder”.)
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
- Navigate to the new preset folder, highlight all files and click the IMPORT button in the window. Your new presets will now appear inside of Lightroom.
You can find all our Lightroom presets in the Photomorphis Lightroom Preset Store.