Important: Please refer to the free streaming tutorials included with your download
We've prepared comprehensive tutorial videos to make things effortless for ON1, Photoshop, and Photoshop Elements users. Viewing links are included with every purchased download, so watch the free videos to get the most from your new Texture Bites!
Photomorphis Texture Bites files, as with other PSD files, work a little differently in ON1 Photo RAW 2019. Here's a brief step by step guide to help you.
First, locate and open the Texture Bites file like this:
1. After you download the files from your User Dashboard be sure to unzip the downloaded files and then move them to a location on your hard-drive where it makes sense for you. I load mine into a folder I call "Resources" then a sub-folder called "Photomorphis Texture Bite Files".
2. Open ON1 PhotoRaw and use the Navigation panel in the Browse module to steer to where you moved the Texture Bite files, then click on a Texture Bites file you'd like to use.
3. With the Texture Bites file selected, click the edit button (if you are using Photo RAW 2019) or the layers Module if you are using a previous version of ON1. The file will open and you'll see 4 layers, three texture layers above the placeholder image.
Then if you are using Photo RAW 2019:
4. Select the bottom placeholder image and click the "+" add layer icon to open a navigation panel where you can steer to the folder with the image you'd like to place in the texture bite. When you've selected an image, click the "Add as layer" button and it will open the file as a new layer in the layer stack.
5. Use the "Move" tool to scale your new layer image if necessary to fit the canvas.
6. Experiment with the texture layers opacity, blending modes and layer order to find a look that you like and it will be saved in the Texture Bites folder as a new .onphoto file.
7. You can use the Export panel to export either a new layered .psd file or a flattened tiff or jpeg file, using a new name and setting the output size and file type as you wish.
7. You can then move the new .onphoto file to a different location if you wish in the Browse Module.